Hooey Batiks + Wheelhouse + IttyBitty (CU pARTners)#CU-pARTners #Hooey Batiks #Wheelhouse
Special Limited Edition CU pARTners Collaboration
Hooey Batiks, The Weelhouse and IttyBittyBikeShop have teamed up with CU pARTners to create this awesome three item package for you:
1) Hooey Batiks - your choice of a super limited edition apron or bandana (only 10 and 12 of each respectively will be made). Aprons are a linen/rayon blend and are approx 18" x 33" (+/- an inch or so). The bandanas are 100% cotton and are approx 21" x 21" (+/- an inch). Check out the Hooey Batiks website for more pictures, info and other cool stuff.
2) The Wheelhouse - $15 Gift Certificate plus a Wheelhouse t-shirt. T-shirts are available in small, medium, large and x-large -- please put your size choice in the "Special Instructions" on your order. Have a look at The Wheelhouse website for hours, menus and location. I can recommend everything!
3) IttyBittyBikeShop - And finally, included in the package is a $10 Gift Certificate good for anything at the IttyBittyBikeShop (you can even apply it to a spring tune-up for your bike). You know where our website is.
Package Prices: $65 (w/bandana) or $95 (w/apron)
Shipping: Domestic shipping is included -- or you can stop by the IttyBittyBikeShop or the House of Hooey to pick up your order after you place it (just pick the "local pick-up" option on your check-out screen and let us know in the comments whether you'll be picking it up at IttyBitty or Hooey).
1) Use the "Hooey Item" pull-down menu above to pick between a Hooey Batiks apron or bandana. Use the "Option" pull-down menu to select your specific apron of bandana (each is unique).
2) Put the Wheelhouse t-shirt size you want in the "Special instructions for seller" field of the shopping cart.
3) Follow the rest of the shopping cart prompts.
Note: Collectively, we will be donating $5 of each CU-pARTners sale to the Kickapoo Rail Trail. If you're in Urbana, the Kickapoo Rail Trail goes right to the Wheelhouse. Ride out, grab lunch and a beer, and ride home. Eventually the trail will take you all the way to Kickapoo!