Welome! Itty Bitty Bike Shop is a full-service cycling store, we are able to make repairs and perform maintenance to bicycles of nearly any variety, new and old! We are more than happy to give free consultations and service quotes, talk shop, or geek-out about bicycles with you, don't hesitate to ask questions.
Simon, our mechanic and general manager, is here Tuesdays through Saturdays from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. If you have concerns or issues with the condition of your bicycle(s), we will accommodate you as soon as we possibly can considering the level of business at that time.
-Geoff & Simon
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you fix flat tires?
- Yes! We will gladly fix your flat tire! Bring your bike in and we can usually fix it on the spot, if we're not too busy!
- My bike is making a weird noise, can you help me fix it, or figure out what it is?
- We will happily do free consultations regarding the current condition of your bike!
- I want to change 'x', 'y' or 'z' about my bicycle, can you do that, and help me figure out that is best for my riding needs and or riding style?
- We would love to! Making a bicycle fit your needs, your usage, and be the most optimized for your riding style is an important aspect of cycling comfortably, and getting what you want out of your bike! If you would like to customize your bike we are more than happy to help you along your journey to making a bicycle truly yours.
- Do you have used or new bikes for sale?
- Typically we do not, and we don't typically buy bicycles either, unless it is of particular note in the cycling world. That being said, we can order in frames from a few manufacturers, along with a great variety of components, if you are interested in a new bicycle built up in a customized and caring manner we would love to discuss this with you!
Come by and have us look at your bike for a comprehensive estimate. In the above "Service" menu you will find some general pricing for labor costs - both a la carte, and bundled labor deals. If you have any questions feel free to call us, email us, or message us on Facebook and/or Instagram.
If all you need is to air up tires, just stop by — we’ve got a pump you can use for free!