Rouleur - Issue 062 (May 2016)#books-and-magazines #magazines #rouleur
Used but in Very Good condition
From the Rouleur website:
- Mario Cipollini - Marco Pastonesi and Paolo Ciaberta in the court of the Lion King: fast times and hot-blooded hijinks with the Giro’s master blaster.
- Fabrizio Delmati - Vintage imagery from the corsa rosa’s former race photographer.
- In The Pink - A very modern bike race: organiser Mauro Vegni on how the Giro sharpened up its act without sacrificing history and heart.
- The Ministry of Silly Stages - From precipitous goat-tracks to downhill time-trials, the Giro loves a screwball stage. Maunder explores its wacky races.
- Finestre - Grab your winebox and join us for a photo essay from the Giro’s groovy gravel climb.
- Fast Food: Sacha Modolo - Prosecco and food for thought with Sacha Modolo, the man who could lift Italian sprinting out of the doldrums.
- Drillium - Classic components drilled and milled, ‘70s-style. Engers, eat your heart out.
- Lizzie’s Lessons - It’s been quite a journey for Lizzie Armitstead since racing round a Middlesbrough police precinct for 25. Words of wisdom from a world champion.
- Bikes, Camera, Action - Insider’s view of Velon’s dramatic on-board camera footage.
- Plus regular columnists Robert Millar, Matt Seaton, Martin Procter and Matt Rendell.