Bicycle Quarterly - #62 (Winter 2017)#bicycle-quarterly #books-and-magazines #magazines
This item available for in-store purchase only.
Bicycles are a great vehicle for adventure, and the Winter 2017 magazine is dedicated to rides that are a bit out of the ordinary.
- To the Alps on a 1947 Tandem
- Tandem Design à la René Herse
- Backroads of the Balkans
- BQ Un-Meeting and Volcano High Pass Challenge
- Across Japan’s Southern Alps in a Day
- A Visit to Shimano
- 1984 Shimano Dura-Ace
- Two Years on The Furefly
- Wheel Size, Tire Width and Handling
- Skill: Jumping a Curb
- First Ride: Rawland Ulv
- Bike Test: 333fab AirLandSea