Bar Mitts (Aero Shift Cable Routing)
- Neoprene over mitts stay attached to bars, protecting hands from the elements and allowing the rider to wear thinner gloves for greater dexterity and comfort
- Easy to install and remove
- Model for under-tape and external shift cable routing
- Sizing based more on girth than hand length; small and medium sizes are better for thin riders, while large is better for huskier riders
- A must for every cold weather rider!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh